I’m pretty happy with the results here. Thanks to my computer science professor from freshman year for teaching us HTML. Though you don’t need any real HTML knowledge for this project, it definitely helped that I at least new what I was looking for/what the tags were. Anyways, the only problem I had here was the banner. There was a nice banner on the site that had a big “United Nations” on it, but I could only find the tag for called “hiddenbanner” in the code. I checked the header and everything, but couldn’t find it, so I just removed it all in the end.
*Update*: Here’s the original site: http://www.un.org/en/
It was originally the website for the United Nations

Advertisements